Note 7 Exchange - 2 year contract price
DOUSHA91

Trying to exchange my exploding phone for the HTC 10. When I got the Note 7 I used my upgrade and payed for the 2 year contract price of the phone. Now when I follow the directions on getting the new phone I have no option on paying the 2 year price.. only full and the horrid month to month thing. If I select the month to month, It is trying to get me to pay the 20$ as an "upgrade" fee and if I select the retail price it is trying to make me pay up front the full price of the phone AND the upgrade fee.. I want to pay the 2 year price like I did the Note 7 and not pay an "upgrade fee" to get a non-CSPC recalled phone.  I went to the corporate store we have here and they just told me to go online. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Note 7 Exchange - 2 year contract price
christinej_vzw
Verizon Employee

ChristineJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
christinej_vzw
Verizon Employee

ChristineJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

What plan are you on?  Are you sure the 2 year contract saves you money over 2 years.  It really depends on your plan if it makes sense. 

0 Likes
LatoyaH
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got my Pre-order Google Pixel for the contract price.  I was charged a $40 upgrade fee.!  However, it will be credited by Verizon one the charge hit my account.   If I were you, call for the order.

0 Likes