Note 4 Messaging + app, how can I turn off Message Delete Confirmation?
SCrowBird
Enthusiast - Level 1

With recent upgrade, to try to delete a simple text, I have to:

1. Hold finger on text to get pop-up to then:
  2. Hit Delete Conversation, then:
  3. A new menu line appears at the top of the window, where I hit the trashcan icon to try to delete, which then:
  4. Brings on another pop-up where I once again confirm that I want to delete.

Really? 3 button pushes just to try to delete a message that I continuously have to do all day? Help!!!

0 Likes
Re: Note 4 Messaging + app, how can I turn off Message Delete Confirmation?
Feugen
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey there! If you've got the most updated version of Message+ which it sounds like you do, they added a quick delete to conversations. Just swipe the conversation itself to the left and the delete option should come up. Then just confirm it wasn't an accidental swipe and bam, done! You still have the confirm but it's a very quick swipe and tap process as opposed to the tap and hold etc. That's actually designed for deleting multiple conversations at once. I've got it on my Galaxy S5 so it should be the same process on the note 4 but if it doesn't work let me know and I'll mess with my wife's note 4 to figure it out later tonight.

Re: Note 4 Messaging +  app, how can I turn off Message Delete Confirmation?
SCrowBird
Enthusiast - Level 1

Excellent Feugen. I was not aware of that swipe to left idea and it does help  

Still would be nice nivce to not have to confirm delete or at least have option to turn it on or not, but at least it eliminates that trash can additional step, which is more mass delete.

Thanks      

0 Likes