Note 4 Contact Pictures not displaying for incoming/outgoing calls
-hooligan-

I just upgraded to the Marshmallow update for the Note 4.  My contact pictures do not show up on the screen when i make a outgoing call or when I recieve a call. My screen is just white with the buttons.

I have cleared cache to no avial and have also Factory reset twice trying to fix this issue. My contac Pictures do show up when I go into my contacts. Its just not  displaying when in a call. When I mimize the call screen the picture shows up. When maximized then its just white. It worked fine befor on Lollipop. Is there a fix for this or a known bug.

I've done everything i know to do, please let me know if there is anything I can try.

0 Likes
Re: Note 4 Contact Pictures not displaying for incoming/outgoing calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know there are some things that we don't want to change with an update, hooligan. Due to the recent update you will not be able to see the contact on your screen. This has been brought up to samsung and there maybe an update released to fix this issue. If you have any additional concerns or questions feel free to message us.

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Note 4 Contact Pictures not displaying for incoming/outgoing calls
Melissaledger9682

Pictures are not showing up when connected

0 Likes