cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Re: Note 10+ ship date

HBSurfer
Miembro

garbage !!! other carriers are getting them to their customers while vzw sits there like a bunch of morons with NO info!!!!!

0 Me gusta

HBSurfer
Miembro

What color did you order? 

0 Me gusta

v_n
Miembro

256GB Aura Glow

0 Me gusta

STEMOR42
Miembro

I ordered 256gb in Aura Glow. I'm still waiting here and I go on vacation this weekend. I hope Verizon works some magic before Friday.

How do the employees in store have more information then the agents on the website. Another carrier sent theirs out yesterday and people received it today.

0 Me gusta

LiviPiercy
Miembro

I was just chatting with a Rep and they said that the orders are going to ship on friday. I would cancel my preorder right now if I wasnt getting the 5G one which that dont have in my area currently. Really upset about how verizon is handling this.

0 Me gusta

ScrapaNater
Miembro

Confirmed this morning, black Note 10 shopping today!

STEMOR42
Miembro

Confirmed FedEx is traveling from Pennsylvania with my Aura Glow phone today with expected delivery by Thursday. 

aebernickel
Miembro

Hoping mine ships today and get it tomorrow. It started processing last night but no update on shipment yet. Come on Verizon, counting on you.

0 Me gusta

aisenshi
Miembro

Mine was ship out today and I will get it on Thursday

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Aisenshi, how exciting that you are going to get this device soon. Once you receive it here https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-209087/ is a walk through on how to get the device activated as well as to how to transfer your information using Content Transfer.  AlbertoR_VZW

0 Me gusta