Re: Note 10+ ship date
lilnorthup

Can anyone at Verizon clarify the shipping estimates for different models/colors?  Does it depend on when it was ordered, location?

Better yet...can they explain why they weren't shipped out to arrive on or before today, the actual release date?  This is standard practice for anything from books and video games to high end phones and we were lead to believe this would be the case when we completed our orders.  How did Verizon drop the ball on this?

0 Likes
JohnnyC138

For comparitive purposes, I've ordered the 10+ 5G 512GB Black, and have not had any updates on my device being shipped.  I've pre-ordered high end devices before and received them day of launch.  Really shocked to see this is not the case here.  

0 Likes
NoSlack913

I pre-ordered on the 14th, yet my "My Orders" still shows "processing" and certainly no phone arrived on the 23rd... Why?  this is really frustrating, I would fine if it just showed a date and not just "processing..." when I chatted with one agent on wednesday they said "by friday" and when I chatted with an agent today they told me "call on monday" i can't help you.  I could have just ordered this from Samsung, unlocked and i would have it now, but instead I decided to show some loyalty... fat good that did.  thanks again VZW for making what should be a fun process (preordering a very expensive device) into a frustrating one that makes me doubt continuing with VZW

0 Likes
CryptoTwice
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine says it's not shipping out until 9/10 ! Why verizon?

Dman1991
Enthusiast - Level 1

So going on day 4 of pre order. Ordered 2 phones on the 17th. On the 21st, Verizon fraud emailed that my order had been flagged. After contacting them and clarifying what they needed (which was a mistake on their end), they informed me my order had been released and will be shipped out within the hour.

I even call back to confirm this with a 2nd rep just to be sure, which she again confirms all is good and the order will be out as scheduled. 

Come the 22nd, no tracking update,  no emails. I call the store, they assure me tracking is just backed up and it will be fine.

Come the 23rd, no update. I decided to visit the store. Same story. "This is normal with pre-orders, if it's not here today, it will be tomorrow". Ok a day late, no biggie, I'll be back tomorrow.

Come the 24th, visit the store, alas the store computer has my order as cancelled,  but no explanation is offered. The salesman say no big deal, I'll reprocess the order and you will still receive all the promos you were sold on the 17th (gift cards, BOGO, and galaxy rewards).

Except one thing, our white note 10 is on back order for 2 weeks, and since your cancelled order is still opened (yes right?) In our system, there is now a down payment on phone 2 which you wont get for 2 weeks. 

Now this is just getting silly.

Next step, my galaxy rewards ($250 for the 2 phones). "Yea we cant offer the promo cause you technically didnt pre-order the phones during the promo period".

Why!!!!!!! Also now you have to wait 2 more weeks for the phone your ordered on the 17th. All this because of botched pre-order on verizons end. Also, the sales rep had me port phone one in order to redeem the bogo for phone 2, so I'm stuck in Lala land here between carriers while I am circulated between 6 different depts only trying to get the order in which I originally place fulfilled!

So to try and keep this short-ish, it's now 1:30 on the 25th. I've been on the phone, at the store, and on  Verizon chat for a total of about 12 hours now this weekend trying to get my order right and get the promos which we were sold.

I am a new customer who switched over from sprint only because of this promo and it has turned out to be an absolute nightmare. I feel like a man in the nuthouse trying to explain to 12 different doctors that I'm not crazy, telling the same story to each person whom I get transferred to and trying to keep my head about the whole dam thing.

All I want is the order I placed on the 17th to be fulfilled. The phones, the carrier switch gift cards and the Samsung rewards for purchasing the note 10+ during the pre order promo. 

I have receipts, I have transcripts,  reference numbers, order numbers,  names, times, dates, locations, etc.... This is beyond insane.

If anyone at verizon sees this, Please make this right asap. I have 2 days to go back to my old carrier and will not hesitate. I am currently going on my 3rd hour of awaiting supervisor call back.

Thanks and good luck to anyone going through this nonsense.

0 Likes
dafl0w

I have the same issue with verizon with my pre order from the 8th. order got flagged for fraud and cancelled. called the support number to see what's going on and kept assuring me that my order is cleared and ready to ship out. as the dates for release got near, no confirmation that it has been shipped and so i called again and checked the status of my order. again, i kept getting the same answer and i asked them if i can just do an in store pick up and said that they would contact the store to see if it was ok, the  rep got back to me and said i was good to go and pick it up at the store on release day.  got to the store first thing in the morning and said that i was picking up a pre order that the rep told me i could do over the phone and alas, i was made to look like an blockhead in the store and was not notified.  i just left the store and called the support number again, the rep told me there was still a fraud alert on my order and that they will clear it and have it shipped that day for a monday arrival.  waited all day for a tracking number to be sent and nothing has come through by 8pm pst.  called again and this time i got a rep who went above and beyond for me, she told me that it was still being flagged and not only that, my payment info was incorrect as i have given the right card number over the phone to the original rep i spoke to to make sure it's the right one. she's the only rep that took my issue serious and that she will do everything she can to get my order fulfilled.  she had called me to let me know the status of my order and that it was still not processing and that she'll redo the order but i won't be getting it till after the 10th as well and that she will make sure i receive my order by contacting me with updates along with credit for verizon and additional freebies.  now that's what i call service unlike the other agents who assisted me and messed up me over on verizon's end. 

0 Likes
Dman1991
Enthusiast - Level 1

They said that to me too about the freebies but those have to go through samsung and they as well are making it difficult. Hope your experience is better than mine and will update if I do get the samsung rewards.

0 Likes
dafl0w

what the rep did with mine is that she has already credited my account $150 due to missing out on the promo as she had to redo the order. as far as the freebies go, she kept her word and got a tracking number of the item she sent me which i should receive this tuesday.  just be persistant with them, ask them what they can do to make it right for you as you are a new customer for verizon as you want a great first impression with them and not having to get the run around like i did.  hoping for the best for your order as well and hopefully we'll be able to get it before the september 10 ship date.

0 Likes
VZWisHUSTLINGyou

They don't care about their customers at all. I'm very close to taking the phones that did arrive back and paying the restock fees and going to another carrier. S10, S10+, and Note 10 arrived yesterday, the 26th. My phone (the person who pays the bill) has no ETA. I disconnected lines to add new ones. I've been with VZW since it was GTE wireless. Service has always been paid on time. Long time customer status means nothing to them.

Since VZW is the ONLY outlet that is backordered like this should indicate that they oversold it on purpose. Eat it VERIZON WIRELESS!

VZW is terrible!!!!!!

0 Likes
VZWisHUSTLINGyou

Just keep calling and giving 0's for surveys. I'm about to start doing this. I'll call from a different MDN each time too. A whole bunch of failed surveys. Y'all can shove those JD power awards up your @sses!

0 Likes