cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Note 10 not receiving text messages

autumnallgeier
Miembro

Any advise on a Note 10 that is not getting text messages?

0 Me gusta

Re: Note 10 not receiving text messages

jav6

Might be related to the issues a dozen or so Message+ threads are currently reporting/discussing.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Autumnallgeier, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your Note 10 not getting text messages. It is important that your device can send and receive texts messages. Let's look into your device concerns. Are you using the messaging application that came with your device or a 3rd party texting app? Are you able to make and receive calls? Let's try powering the device into Safe Mode and here's a link to the steps https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-227262/ . Please share some details so we can resolve this issue.

EdwinW_VZW

tcromp
Miembro

I have been having the same issue.  I won't receive an messages most of the day and then it is like they batch in.  I went to the local store; we changed the SIM card; reset network, etc. No resolution.  

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want you to get all of your messages, Tcromp. In order to better assist, I have a few questions. What messaging application do you use? When did this issue begin or when did you first notice an issue? Any recent changes with your device?  ChrisM_VZW

0 Me gusta

azsgreen
Miembro

I'm using Message+ on a new Note 10 and all of a sudden I'm only getting a few messages within a group chat, or I'll get a bunch of messages in the group chat hours after they were sent. ¡Necesito ayuda!

Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

DjIrish20
Miembro

any resolution to this?  I have same problem

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you, azsgreen. Is this happening when you are connected to Wi-Fi or LTE? Is it happening with SMS messages in addition to MMS Messages?

PeterP_VZW

0 Me gusta