Note 10+ 5G Pre Order/ Purchase Issue
WarrenG352
Enthusiast - Level 1

Today I had an experience at the Newberry Rd Verizon store I have never had before. I have been very excited about the Note 10+ 5G phone so I preordered the phone on August 8. Three days before the phone was to be delivered I got a order cancellation email. So I call Samsung and they indicated it's a Verizon issue. So I call Verizon and take care of it and they instruct me to complete another pre order. I do that and now the delivery date is Sept 10 and I couldn't order the 512G memory phone. So then the representative says just go to the store on Aug 23rd you can show them your pre order and pick up the phone instore. I said great. Thanks.....

AUG 23rd The day starts I let my team and Manager know I will be in the office around 11am. I'm at Verizon as soon as they open. They had 4 customers.  Not busy at all. I let the representative know the entire situation.  He then tells me to cancel my order. I do. Then the system won’t let him complete the order. He calls Verizon customer service they tell him they cant help me. I then ask for a manager because I don’t understand.  My order is cancelled the Samsung representative told him so. I then ask for a Manager.  She comes over and is immediately rude and she says I can’t help you until the order is canceled. I tell her they did. She didn't try to make another call anything.  Just said I cant help you. I then told her I pay a very large amount to Verizon monthly and customer service is one of the reasons I have been with you so long. She replied I still can’t help you. I'm upset at this point I said nothing rude I just left. 

I then call Verizon custermer service line back after i cool off and explained everything yet again. She then says let me find the right department that can help you and thank god she found Sheniqua.  I apologize if my spelling of her name is incorrect because she is the bright and shiny light in this whole situation.  

Sheniqua not only made sure she understood the entire situation she said something I didn't hear all day. Let me see if I can help you. She did. Not only did she get the problem resolved she restored my faith in Verizon and its employees.  We just need to follow up on some very bad apples in the Newberry Rd location please because i was treated very unfairly today and they had no intentions on resolving my issue's today and that is wrong. Everyone's time is valuable and should be treated as such. The manager of the Newberry location was by far was the most unprofessional I have ever seen and dealt with in store. She should be reprimanded and retrained. 

Please recognize Shaniqua she is AWESOME!!!!

Thank you for your time..

Warren W

Labels (1)
Re: Note 10+ 5G Pre Order/ Purchase Issue
MiMiSo100
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please tell me how she helped you! I've been getting the runaround about my device. I preordered and it isn't expected to ship until September. I figured if I cancel my existing order and just do it again, I can pick up the device in the store where it is already available. Problem is, I don't want to do this and lose my preorder status for the promotions through Samsung ($150 credit). Were you able to get your device right away AND keep your promotions???

0 Likes
Re: Note 10+ 5G Pre Order/ Purchase Issue
WarrenG352
Enthusiast - Level 1

She canceled the Pre order which allowed me to purchase in store. I did miss out on the Samsung credit which I was upset about but I heard it is a way to register your preorder and still receive the $150 in promotion money.

0 Likes