No return label
RACBRO3
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did my replacement Note 7 exchange over the phone and received my new Note 7 today.

On the phone I was told I would receive a label to return my recalled Note 7 phone and when received, my taxes would be refunded.

I received no label. Anyone else? I heard that  Verizon now doesnt want them shipped back, but I do not want to be charged as I was told I had to ship it back.

I'm going to call when my phone is ready, still under going Samsung Switch after 1 1/2 hrs!

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No return label
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

RACBRO3,

Your safely is a number one concerns of ours and we are happy to hear that you have received your replacement. At this time we are not sending out shipping labels for the recalled Note 7.  We will soon send you the appropriate shipping material to send it back. We appreciate your patience.

YareliM_VZW

View solution in original post

Re: No return label
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

RACBRO3,

Your safely is a number one concerns of ours and we are happy to hear that you have received your replacement. At this time we are not sending out shipping labels for the recalled Note 7.  We will soon send you the appropriate shipping material to send it back. We appreciate your patience.

YareliM_VZW