Messages isn't working right. When using group messaging not all messages come through. I have to keep restoring my conversations from online to get the messages I'm not receiving. Is anyone having the same issue or know of a fix?
xBMLCx

As the title stars. I've tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling. I've tried turning WiFi off and just using 4G LTE. I still have to use the Restore conversation from online to get them to work right.

I was seeing if anyone knows a fix or what the issue is

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Messages isn't working right. When using group messaging not all messages come through. I have to keep restoring my conversations from online to get the messages I'm not receiving. Is anyone having the same issue or know of a fix?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

xBMLCx,

We definitely want you to be able to communicate via group message without any issues. Let's look into this. I appreciate all you have done thus far. Have you had this issue since using this device? To clarify, are you using the Messages+ app? Have you notice if the messages you do not receive always come from the same contact(s)?

LindseyT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Messages isn't working right. When using group messaging not all messages come through. I have to keep restoring my conversations from online to get the messages I'm not receiving. Is anyone having the same issue or know of a fix?
xBMLCx

I haven't had issue with it since I got the device. It only started a few days ago. I'm using the preinstalled app that came with my Note 4.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

xBMLCx,

I appreciate the details. Just a few more questions. The Note 4 comes with 2 messaging apps. One app says "Messages" and shows an envelope with a piece of paper coming out the other app says "Messages+" and is a red square, which app are you using? Also, are the contacts your do not receive messages from when in a group message always the same exact contact(s)? Did anything change on the device around the time this issue started?

LindseyT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes