Lock Screen animation?
FSheila

Checking out the YouTube videos on tips & tricks, I noticed I don't have the control options or to change lock screen animation? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place? or Big Red really put the screws to us again? Following step by step with the YouTube videos there's something missing from our phones?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lock Screen animation?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You don't have the option to use unlock screen animations depending on which screen lock you choose.  For example, if you lock with a PIN, you won't get a choice to change the animation.  If your screen lock is Swipe, you will be able to change the unlock effect.

View solution in original post

NexusMan21
Contributor - Level 2

Settings > Device > Lock Screen > Unlock Effect

I see None, Watercolor, and Ripple for unlock animations on my Note 3.

0 Likes
Nyobie_B
Contributor - Level 1

In my Galaxy Note 3, I'm able to go to Settings, Lock Screen (under Personal, just under Location Services), then Lock Screen, then I get 6 options:  Swipe, Signature, Pattern, PIN, Password, None.  I set mine to None to see what would happen since I activated one of my clock widgets which has animation.  Now my phone works the way I want it to when I tap the power button.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You don't have the option to use unlock screen animations depending on which screen lock you choose.  For example, if you lock with a PIN, you won't get a choice to change the animation.  If your screen lock is Swipe, you will be able to change the unlock effect.

FSheila

Who ever you are you rock! Man I was so but hurt because I didn't have the effects in the lock screen! Man you made my day brother!)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@FSheila,

Thanks for keeping us posted! I'm glad everything is okay. Visit http://bit.ly/yN1P80 for great online support if you ever need it in the future.

Enjoy the holidays!

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes