Is it possible to add another language to my Galaxy Note 4?
anatolii

Why The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is not Ukrainian language?

It is possible to add other languages?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is not Ukrainian language?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Verizon Wireless branded device was designed for the USA and therefore had common languages included in the software for the USA. The unlocked version sold in Europe would have the languages you need. You should have purchased the European version instead.

For you to write in other languages, download a keyboard application from the Play Store.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you wanting to just type in that language or are you wanting the entire phone to use that language?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
anatolii

Вітаю друже. Так я б хотів дізнатись чому в прошивці так мало мов? Цікавить іменно Українська мова.  На крайній випадок Російська. Розумію може від Самсунга йде така прошивка. Але чому? Вибачте за погану Англійську.

Hello friend. So I would like to know why so few as firmware? Interested wit Ukrainian language. In the extreme case Russian. Samsung can understand from this is firmware. But why? Sorry for bad English.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Verizon Wireless branded device was designed for the USA and therefore had common languages included in the software for the USA. The unlocked version sold in Europe would have the languages you need. You should have purchased the European version instead.

For you to write in other languages, download a keyboard application from the Play Store.

0 Likes
anatolii

Thanks for the answer.

I would like so that was Ukrainian language. But probably not worth the wait ...

0 Likes