Re: ISIS Mobile Wallet on Note 3
x00mdaddy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Google Wallet doesn't work on the Verizon Note III either....

And talk to your Bank/Credit card companies about getting on board with ISIS...

0 Likes
x00mdaddy
Enthusiast - Level 2

The site your directing us to does not give any "when" dates for any phones. It only lists phones that have it.

How about posting some pertinent info.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I am not directing you to any site, simply correcting a mistake someone made while typing in a web address. If it doesn't have the information you want, I suggest you research for a site which does. Good luck.Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Maliceful
Enthusiast - Level 3

It comes down to who pays for the service, the credit card processor which in turn hits the customer or the bank which is less likely to affect the cost to the customer for service.  ISIS wants to charge the processor and Wallet charges the Bank.  Wallet accepts all cards while ISIS is limited to certain Chase cards and AMEX similar to COSTCO.  Wallet is a better option for the consumer but require the 4.4 update to create the secure element in software as they are not allowed to access the SIM card secure element.  The major cellular players worked ISIS out so they get a cut rather than Google taking the fees, it is a business decision in the end to add to profits.

0 Likes
psyop37f

Ok so I got the note 3 and already had the Isis sim card from my note 2, only to find out that its not availible? Google wallet works fine for the Note 3 on Verizon, so im wondering how Verizons own product isnt availible for the latest phone? I have a second line which has a Gz One on it and Isis works just fine on it.  I set up an account on the second phone using the serve card since i dont have a chase or amex card. it does say you can use a Wells Fargo card, but for some reason it says i have the wrong type of debit card?  So i Am just waiting on the physical card so i can  add money onto the free $50

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Psyop37f,

VZW, ISIS, and Samsung are working extremely hard to ensure you have the best device experience. You can check for news and software updates to the device here for Isis updates http://vz.to/1bVdVNo .

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
x00mdaddy
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's now available on the Verizon Note III as of 11/20

rcschnoor
Legend
I'm sure you mean 12/20, but yes it is now available on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information provided to our readers x00mdaddy!

Isis is a great and convenient way to access all your cards; I’m pleased to confirm the Note 3 has supported it since its release. We want our customers to be able to use them without a problem. If any problems are encountered, please make sure the devices are up to date on software, as well as the Isis application. In addition, make sure NFC is ON; you can do this in Settings >More Settings>NFC.

Lastly, if there was a number change or a SIM card was used to switch the devices within account, you may need another SIM card. Here’s how to order one at no cost http://vz.to/19GvG3o . If any other problems persist, please access http://bit.ly/JShnPb .

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I'm not sure if you have been using the Note 3 on another carrier but Isis HAS NOT been supported since it's release on Verizon. I have heard it was for awhile, but for a period of time, that support was withdrawn. It has recently been supported again. For the past several weeks I have been using a Note 3 with an NFC chip and the Play Store stated Isis was not compatible and would not allow a download/installation. A few days ago, withou any changes in SIM cards, I was allowed to download and install the app, so the support has been reinstated.

0 Likes