ISIS Mobile Wallet on Note 3
Eddster
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why isn't ISIS supported on the Note 3?  It worked fine a couple weeks ago and now it says device is no longer supported?  Does anyone have any idea why this is? What changed?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: ISIS Mobile Wallet on Note 3
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Eddster,

I'm glad to see that you are excited to us Isis. It's an awesome service that's SUPER convenience. While the selection of devices that are compatible with Isis Mobile Wallet is expanding, keep in mind that not all devices will be compatible right away. A great way to stay in the know on if/when devices will be compatible is to visit the Isis website, www.payithisis.com.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
pcconley
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's not an answer. Why wouldn't Verizon support it's latest phone? The sales for this device is huge and yet Verizon has chosen to put out a new service that completely ignores the thousands of people that paid for the Galaxy Note 3. If it works on the Note 2 and used to work on the Note 3, what is the reason it does not work now?

This should be a warning to people not to get the "latest-and-greatest" from Verizon until they prove they will support their customers better. I should have stayed with my S4 or stayed with a different carrier.

0 Likes
Hebee

They still run the commercials on tv advertising Isis Mobile wallet as a available feature on the phone.  Tech support just it's coming in the future that could be a couple of years the way verizon moves

0 Likes
Hebee

The link that tech support posted is not any good, lol

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

That should be paywithisis.comSmiley Happy

0 Likes
Hebee

Thanks.  Still doesn't answer question that was asked !!!!!!

>>Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
x00mdaddy
Enthusiast - Level 2

It works on the Samsung Galaxy Note III......

if you have AT&T

HURRY UP VZ.. Wallets are for Hipsters!

0 Likes
Maliceful
Enthusiast - Level 3

How about get more cards onboard rather than just some Chase credit cards and AMEX.  Google Wallet will crush ISIS the second Kit Kat rolls out and ISIS will be no more.  Google Wallet accepts any cards with a magnetic strip and works on android phones with NFC, that simple.

0 Likes
Barbarrino

What the ****. Verizon stop blocking the "Google Wallet" Tap to Pay fucntion or Fix your own stupid App. You advertised something you don't offer. This is moments away from making me leave Verizon. Get your act together.

This is an outrage.

0 Likes