I don't get all my text Verizon service has big problems
dj2big

I am having huge text problems.

I switched from iPhone 5 T-Mobile to Verizon Samsung Note 3 

Unfortunately my 14 day trial just passed and I am going insane not receiving my customers text friends or family

At first it was random different carriers and android phones android or iphones now its mostly iphones but a few androids always different carriers

I called Apple and they assured me my phone number was unregistered for a couple of weeks now

called verizon and it was escalated and they said they would get back to me that their engineers where going to look into it

NOTHING

Today i received an email from a very important customer that has been texting me for 4 days without me receiving not even one text

I lost money because of it!!!

I am so pissed off!!!

Insanely pissed off!!!

I am going to be leaving Verizon ASAP but first I will be sending a letter to Lisa Madigan Illinois Attorney General and file a complaint for being held hostage to a contract without receiving service to top it off i don't get a good signal at work!!!

0 Likes
I don't get all my text Verizon service has big problems
johnny1276

I'm on my third note 3 still having issues, not once did I have issues with the note 2.  I'm also past the 14 days or I would have exchanged my note 3 for other phone, all they do is keep replacing with same phone I paid for new phone only a month ago they keep sending refurbished phones I advise everyone not to invest in a note 3

0 Likes
Re: I don't get all my text Verizon service has big problems
loganthehuge

http://support.verizonwireless.com/support/devices/knowledge_base.html/87908/

It's not just the Note 3 that does this. It's transferring from ANY iPhone to ANY Android device that is the problem. The phone itself is fantastic.

If you've followed the steps in the link above, it should solve the problem. If it doesn't, you may want to send out a group text to your contacts asking them to remove and re-add you as a contact. After doing BOTH of these things, I'm no longer having that issue.

0 Likes