I can not hear the other person but they can hear me
JMKP

I Just got Samsung Note 3 and during the call I can't hear the other person, but the other person can hear me. When I use the speaker or Bluetooth I can hear.

Do I need to change something in settings or something wrong with this phone?

0 Likes
Re: I can not hear the other person but they can hear me
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to see you're having trouble with your calls, JMKP. It's interesteing that this doesn't happen during calls using speaker or Bluetooth. Does this happen on all calls with all callers, or does this happen with specific callers or times? Outbound calls or incoming calls?

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
LYNMCG6

yes all calls... I have tried from cell phones as well as land lines.  I am wondering if I hit some button and got it stuck to block the volume for incoming calls

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LYNMCG6, we don't want you to feel stuck in this no call situation. When did this issue start? Did you recently update the software on your device? Have you powered your device off/on since this issue started?

Did you enable Do Not Disturb feature on your phone in Settings>Sound and Notification>Do Not Disturb> Tap Do Not Disturb to disable it. Let us know if this step works for you. We're standing by to assist you.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes