I am not happy with my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Verizon
mitrigirl02

I am unhappy with the cell phone.  I am on my third Samsung Galaxy Note 3 cell phone.  I recently had an issue and I responded to the Verizon store.  I advised a manager who stopped me at the door, about the issues that I had had with my cell phone.  The recent update forced itself on my cell phone and I had the following issues: 1) frozen screens; 2) when I text, sometimes the screen freezes; 3) when I speak to someone, sometime their information remains on the screen and I cannot divert to another screen; and 4) some of my contacts were changed...not by me.  I refuse to purchase another cell phone when there is something going on with Samsung and Verizon that seem to clash.  I feel like I am out of options. I feel like perhaps I need to go to another carrier.  Please help.

0 Likes
Re: I am not happy with my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Verizon
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If you're still within the 1 year warranty you can just keep getting replacements. Sometimes it takes quite a few. Or you can buy a used phone and use it until the update comes out and hope it helps. Or if you still have the phone you had before the note, use it.

0 Likes
mitrigirl02

It should be known that I did conduct a hard reset on the cell phone as I was instructed would be the only thing that would fix the phone.  Again I refuse to purchase another cell phone when there is an issue with Samsung and Verizon.  In my opinion due to my experience is that these refurbished phones are damaged phones that still have kinks that have not been worked out.  They are as bad as the original phone that I purchased after the updates forced themselves on the cell phone.  I'm thinking about going back to Sprint being that that is the service that I am getting except for the Verizon price.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Sounds like you know all your options, it's just a matter of picking one.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Buy another phone, get a warranty replacement, wait it out, or switch carriers. It's quite simple. You don't need fellow customers to make decisions for you. If you are unhappy just go.

0 Likes
mitrigirl02

Thank you. You have been very helpful.  I hope that you are enjoying your services.  Have a blessed day.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

I most certainly am enjoying my services. Apparently you arent. You can follow our suggestions or choose not to. Your call.

0 Likes
mitrigirl02

You're absolutely correct. I hope you continue to enjoy your services as I stated before.  Again have a blessed day.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

No need to bless me. My phone is fine.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mitrigirl02,

I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with your device after the update. We do not want to see you go. To clarify, I see you said that you are on your 3rd Note 3, have all 3 devices had the same exact issues? When you factory reset the device did you restore all the exact same information back onto the device?

LindseyT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes