How to make music continuously play from Music folder?
newbiepro

Hello. I tapped MyFiles, Internal Storage, Music. There, I have a few folders of music files that I copied from my desktop. These subfolders are already organized into playlists. One of them, for instance, contains only Metallica songs.

I would like to be able to play the songs in a particular subfolder continuously. However, if you tap a song to play it, there is no option for continous play. So, when the song stops playing, you stop hearing music.

I know that I can create playlists in the Google Play Music app. However, it will be really time-consuming to organize all of these songs into playlists again. I don't want to do that.

Thank you for your consideration.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to make music continuously play from Music folder?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, newbiepro. We will be more than happy to assist in every way that we can here at Verizon Wireless so that the playlist that you created can continuously play. What is the make and model of the device that you have? Are you able to access your music playlists on your device on a Music app directly from the screen of your device as opposed to tapping MyFiles, Internal Storage, and selecting Music? BrettA_VZW

0 Likes