How do you send pictures on the note 3

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do you send pictures on the note 3
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

One option is to go to Gallery and long-press the photo(s) you want to send so that you see a green check in its upper right corner.  Then click the Share button (to the left of the trash can) in the upper right corner of the screen and choose how you want to share the photo.

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

One option is to go to Gallery and long-press the photo(s) you want to send so that you see a green check in its upper right corner.  Then click the Share button (to the left of the trash can) in the upper right corner of the screen and choose how you want to share the photo.

JRAHNBO2
Contributor - Level 2

Be aware the options to share/delete, etc go away very quickly in like a second or two (at least they do for me).

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Odd ... I haven't encountered that on the phones I've used.  What do you mean they 'go away quickly' ... are you just returned to the home screen, the screen goes dark, something else?

0 Likes
JRAHNBO2
Contributor - Level 2

The buttons you describe will pop up at the top of my screen but if I don't tap one of them quickly they go away and the gallery takes up the full screen. I'm getting used to it but thought perhaps that the OP didn't notice it if that is what is happening to them.

0 Likes