How do I upload my photos from my phone to my computer?
SUNBURST492

[branched from earlier discussion]

I have a  samsung 4

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I upload my photos from my phone to my computer?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you have a Note 4 with the Marshmallow OS update, the default USB mode is now charge only.  Once you connect the phone and computer with the USB cable, you'll need to pull down the phone's notification shade and change the USB mode to File Transfer, then you should be able to copy files from the phone to the computer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1
0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you have a Note 4 with the Marshmallow OS update, the default USB mode is now charge only.  Once you connect the phone and computer with the USB cable, you'll need to pull down the phone's notification shade and change the USB mode to File Transfer, then you should be able to copy files from the phone to the computer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to get your pictures backed up to your computer, SUNBURST492. To best assist you, please navigate to Settings > About Phone and let me know the Baseband version and Build number you see so that I can be sure you get the right steps for your specific device and operating system version. 

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes