How do I transfer my saved voicemails to Computer?
papatton24
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am also trying to save some voicemails from my Note8 to PC.  If one starts using Visual Voicemail, do all of the old voicemails transfer to it and then become downloadable or only new voicemails that come in after VVM??

0 Likes
Re: How do I transfer my saved voicemails to Computer?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Saving voicemails for a variety of reasons can be important, papatton24. There is no direct way to transfer messages to your computer. Rest assured, we've teamed up to provide you with an easy process. CBW Productions can easily archive and save your messages to a disk or mp3. Here's their link: http://cbwproductions.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=40 As for switching voicemail options, your messages will transfer over

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Re: How do I transfer my saved voicemails to Computer?
ROXAND99

I just tried the CBW link, but I ended up with "product not found" when I try to request the service. What happened to this option? Is it no longer available? Is there a new option for me?

0 Likes