How do I add people I text to my contacts list?
bnana51

How do I get the people I text into my contacts list?  There is no manual add button and It says anyone I send or receive texts from will automatically be added,  but it's not doing it.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Contacts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for letting us know which type of device you are using. Let's move forward with getting your contacts added to your device. When you use Verizon Messages, to add a contact from your messages while inside the message, click on the top right had lines for a pulldown menu,  and select contacts to add it. Also, here's a link for adding contacts to your Samsung Note 4 http://vz.to/1kMG2Xx and let me know if you need more help.
EdwVZW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want you to be able to keep track of your messages by having them in your contact list. May I ask how you're using the service? ( via cell, computer or web app )
YosefT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Nursebychoice

Sure, I'm using my note 4

On Jan 6, 2016 10:48 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for letting us know which type of device you are using. Let's move forward with getting your contacts added to your device. When you use Verizon Messages, to add a contact from your messages while inside the message, click on the top right had lines for a pulldown menu,  and select contacts to add it. Also, here's a link for adding contacts to your Samsung Note 4 http://vz.to/1kMG2Xx and let me know if you need more help.
EdwVZW_VZW

0 Likes
Nursebychoice

You're awesome! Thanks

On Jan 6, 2016 2:32 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes