Hello
rewoltkuki

Hello i have galaxy note edge sm-n915v  its start to update but he stop on 83% now i can just swich on him and he ask me to conneckt with computer. Eny idea what to do???

0 Likes
Re: Hello
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Milos,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I know it's vital to have the latest updates on your phone to ensure it's best performance. I will be happy to get this addressed for you. Have you tried to power cycle the phone and restart the update? When you updated the phone were you connected to wi-fi?

JuanD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rewoltkuki

I cannot switch on my mobile .when i switch on it goes to download mode ie safe mode ..and it its coming up as to connect to computer and do repair ....when i download verizon repair and start to repair it stops at 83% so what can i do???

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are all set with your update. Let's get you all set. Please try completing resetting your network settings on your phone. Here are the steps to complete http://vz.to/2mgwVAv.  

JasperM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rewoltkuki

But i cant switch on mobile he tell me to conneckt with computer and do the repairs...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rewoltkuki,

Updating your device should be a breeze. I want to ensure we are perfectly aligned. When are you seeing this error? What happens when you follow the steps to do the recommended repairs?

KatiM_VZW

0 Likes