Re: Has anyone actually received your $25 credit for exchanging your Note 7?
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

If you got the tracking number you can track it on line just go to ups.com

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

I have not gotten anything yet and I had 4 phones all together.The first 2 phones I got the taxes back about 2 weeks after they told me they got the phones but didn't get the $25 credit for each.Guess I just have to wait till they tell me they got the second set of phones and see how long that takes and what I get back from them

0 Likes
djarchow
Enthusiast - Level 1

I called today about our missing credits for two Note 7s. The rep talked to a manager and they said Samsung would send me a gift card once all the recalls were done. I told her that the VZW website said I would get a bill credit and after talking to someone again, she said that I had to wait for Samsung to issue that.  It is frustrating that VZW reps (and apparently their managers) don't even know what is going on.

DSTREGE08
Enthusiast - Level 2

We have the same problem but DOUBLED.  it has been two billing cycles and no $200 and no $50. ($100+$50×2 phones) I'm not sure why we stay with this company. At this rate it won't be much longer.

LISHRODRIGUEZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

amberk_vzw​ -  I would appreciate a follow up as well. I have reached out multiple times in regards to this. I had two Note 7 devices and I ended up exchanging them for the S7 edge when the second recall occurred. Like others, I had to pay the taxes on the new phones and $20 upgrade fee per line and have to "wait" for almost $700 in refunds and credits. I have accounted for everything that is owed to me by Verizon as a result of this Note 7 recall, as indicated below. I have receipts for everything and am seriously considering cancelling service with Verizon and contacting an attorney at this rate.

I have a full breakdown of what is owed that I can share with you, but the total balance that is owed to me for refunds/credits is $661.61. I have already returned the Note7 devices via the boxes sent to me by Verizon and I have confirmed via tracking that they were received last month. There is no reason that the refund/credits should be delayed as I have returned your product.

amberk_vzw

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would like to clarify concerning the recall of Note 7 devices. At this time, we are working hard to process the devices back into our systems and properly handle them to avoid any potential issues. Because of this, it can take between 1-2 bill cycles from the cycle when the devices are returned for a credit to be applied. I would recommend keeping an eye on your next bill for credit.

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this

0 Likes
sjcleckley
Enthusiast - Level 1

Wait 2 billing cycles well it's been 3 billing cycles haven't received the first 25.00 for trading it for the supposedly fixed one then had one 2 weeks and had to  return it for a DOWN graded 7 edge thats going on over 2 billing cycles no 100 credit I had to pay over 300 to get the note 7 upgrade then had to get a DOWN graded edge 7 that I original had and get another 2 year payment contract again all info on Verizon and Samsung said 2 billing cycles wondering if there any class actions going on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help ensure you receive the Samsung credit for exchanging your device, sjcleckley. The recall really surprised us all, and I'm sorry you are not happy with your Galaxy S7 Edge. Please send us a private message on Facebook, or a direct message to @VZWSupport on Twitter so we can assist.

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JENPED42
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would rather the word to hear what I a have to say, that way people will get the truth about the [Removed] going on.   Don't reply I don't want it hear it, unless your going to resolve the multiple issues that's been crated by both Verizon and Samsung.  I would love to see a Class action lawsuit come about over all the lies and being mislead by both party's.  You have my number it ends in 73

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

sjcleckley
Enthusiast - Level 1

The answer to the question is when it's going to be applied and that is when it is finally applied to my account any thing is just a waste of time as of now going on 4 billing cycles for the 25 and 3 for the 100 ridiculous and having to make calls to the customer service have better things to do than explain everything time I call