Galaxy Note 5 More Clearer Instruction for Use of S Pen
B33
Legend

The Galaxy Note Has a Better Set of Instruction as pointed out from this Source which shows how to reinsert the S Pen so Damage Does NOT.!  o cure to the Pen or the Phone Itself Have a Look.. Via this Link

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 now comes with clear S Pen insertion instructions | PhoneDog

Re: Galaxy Note 5 More Clearer Instruction for Use of S Pen
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Thank goodness! They probably should have printed it on the back of the phone cause you know someone is going to do it wrong.

B33
Legend

Yea that or Print into the S Pen itself even adding an Arrow for the Direct it should be reinstalled would help save issues of the Pen being installed incorrectly

BigRedGonzo
Contributor - Level 1

I have read many posts about people inserting the pen backwards.  I could never understand what they were talking about.  It never occurred to me that they were putting it in the phone cap end first.  The phone was delivered with the pen inserted in the correct direction, shouldn't that be enough instruction?  Its not like it even makes since to put it in the other way.  I understand that "accidents happen," but when you are dealing with a $700 one would think people would pay a bit more attention.

Just sayin',

BigRedGonzo

B33
Legend

That True.. It Helps

0 Likes