Re: Galaxy Note 4 Android 5.1.1 Update - VZW FAIL
Hotshoe
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh lookie. The resident defender of Verizon is back. Hey guess what, it's December. Oh and everyone in the world has 5.1.1 except, guess who??? Verizon. Oh they haven't gotten it from Samsung yet... What a joke.

Let me talk business Verizon Customer Service. Why would anyone buy another Note product from you when you refuse to admit you have major problems and refuse to update the phones? Please answer this question. And to the two board defenders on here as well. Your answers don't make business sense whatsoever. Therefore, it boils down to incompetence, laziness, and a failed business plan. Thus why customers are flocking to other carriers. Point blank Verizon, you suck. 2 days and counting to AT&T!

0 Likes
SunsetSam

So I thought it was the battery, being a year old.  Bought an Anker 6440maH from Amazon.  Installed.  Went to bed with phone at 71% life.  No activity.  Woke up to 19% six hours later.  Thanks, Verizon.  Meanwhile, my work iPhone 6 from AT&T only lost 2% all night with no activity.  C'mon VZW, get us the battery drain fix that comes with 5.1.1,  I will gladly take the other minor bugs.  I am sure you'd rather me trade in my Note 4 for an iPhone 6s Plus, but if I do that, it will be with another carrier.   20+ year customer here....

0 Likes
Zacharee1
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks, Captain Obvious. We all know that already. We're complaining that there is no statement, not that we don't know whether or not there is one, or where we can learn.

0 Likes
j238
Enthusiast - Level 3

congratulations I moved on my note 4 fell in the water... And I got a moto

e from best buy for 10 bucks and it works way better in terms of speed and

battery life (it is vz branded ) than vz note 4 that costs 50 times . it

also has 5.1. Vz updated a 10 dollar prepaid phone to 5.1 but not their

flagship....

I have popped in a straight talk sim and I pay half as much.

Thanks.. Vzw and goodbye

0 Likes
Gbktoledo
Contributor - Level 1

On the lighter side, with winter here at least I can use my Note 4 as a hand warmer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You don’t need to use your phone as a hand warmer Gbktoledo.  I want your phone working again. What seems to be going on with it? How long have you had the issue for?
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
axton900
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon, if you want our phones to work, please release the update. I have

been a customer for years and I just want my phone to work again!

On Dec 3, 2015 9:33 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Gbktoledo
Contributor - Level 1

I just wonder how much damage to the life of the phone and battery this buggy build is having on phones?

0 Likes
Zacharee1
Contributor - Level 1

It does terrible damage to the battery. I can confirm that. I made Verizon send me a new battery, and when I compare the life of the two, the old one is horrible. My battery was destroyed in a matter of months. My new battery is still horrible, but at least my phone doesn't die after three hours. This battery's also getting worse.

Kev1975
Enthusiast - Level 3

I know my phone shut off a 30 percent I will be getting a new battery when 5.1.1 comes out but don't see that till next year how verizon runs

0 Likes