Galaxy Note 2 can't find its operating system
SSSnakebit

I have a bricked Note2. Under Verizon Support it has procedures for running a Software Repair Assistant but the program itself is nowhere to be found. Can you point me in the right direction to download the program so I can run it?

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Note 2 can't find its operating system
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s get your device working as soon as possible, SSSnakebit! Please click here for the Software Repair Assistant for the Note II: http://vz.to/22Z7iHf Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SSSnakebit

The problem is that when the phone is plugged in the computer doesn't recognize it. All the proper drivers are installed and the USB cord is functional. It appears that the boot loader is locked. All the files at boot up cant be loaded by the operating system. I need to unlock the boot loader or at least get the phone to be seen by the USB so the SRA can identify it and run its software repair.

0 Likes
SSSnakebit

The phone has to be seen for the SRA to open up and run. I've managed to find a site that had a link to it directly but, again, the phone freezes at the Galaxy Note II boot screen. Without it advancing further it won't load the proper files internally to be seen by an outside computer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Appreciate you following up with us, SSSnakebit. Just to confirm, is your phone able to load into the Recovery Screen if you hold down Volume UP, Power, and Home at start up?

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SSSnakebit

yes

0 Likes