Dropping Calls
bridgetcrusan
Enthusiast - Level 1

We pre-ordered 2 Galaxy Note 8s and picked them up on 9/14/17.  Since then we have had issues with phone calls dropping, talking to a party and they cannot hear us talking.  We never had this issue with the Note 5.  We did not spend this much money for a phone that cannot be used as a phone. 

We have done everything that was said, clear phone cache partition, turned off WiFi calling, I even uninstalled FB messenger.  Would it make a difference to take the Sim from my Note 5 and put it in the Note 8 or is this a phone issue.  If that is the case I need to return these bricks!

0 Likes
Re: Dropping Calls
christinej_vzw
Verizon Employee

bridgetcrusan,

We want you to be able to enjoy those new Note 8s. Has the issue just been with calls or texts & data as well? What zip code has this been occurring in?

ChristineJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bridgetcrusan
Enthusiast - Level 1

The issue is with Calls.  Text work just fine.  I am in Zip Code 23112. 

0 Likes
jeneller_vzw
Verizon Employee

bridgetcrusan,

We understand how important it is to have great service with your new phones. Let's get to the bottom of this. Do you have these issues in multiple locations, indoors and outdoors? Do you have cases on the devices? If so, do removing the cases allow a better signal? If we need to, we can swap out the SIM cards in store or online. We want to make sure we troubleshoot further before making those changes.

JenelleR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes