Dropped calls more and more
npet

Have a Samsung note 4 and also home has fios.  I have terrible signal and calls are dropped continually - today 4 times with the same person.  Seems to have started as I think about it after getting the latest router in January.  Been a customer for 20 yrs and I am about to go get service somewhere else.  Need a solution and now.

0 Likes
Re: Dropped calls more and more
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
That would be very frustrating npet! I'm here to help. We appreciate your years of loyal service and never want to lose you!  Let's look into this together. What zip code are you in? Does service improve outside? When did this start?
JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
npet

Started in Jan and getting worse.  Yes happens outside as well..

0 Likes
npet

No response - need a response please

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
npet,

Thank you for those details.  We apologize for the delay in our response, but if you need immediate assistance our Customer Support team can always be reached at 1-800-922-0204.  Can you please clarify if this is happening just at home or in every location?  Your dropped calls would not be associated with your home WiFi network.  Have there been any other changes to your device? Is your software up to date?

TrevorC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for bringing your wireless concern to our attention npet! Let's get your service connecting consistently once and for all. In order to investigate the area, we would need you to provide us with the zip code that you are having issues in. Are you having any issues with data services? If you are using a network extender then please advise so we can troubleshoot together.

ArnettH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes