Does Samsung/Google Pay work for my phone?
patcornelis

Do these services work with Galaxy Note Edge?

Which one is better?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung pay or Google pay
rcschnoor
Legend

They should both work with this phone. Of course I assume you mean SamsungPay and AndroidPay(formerly known as GooglePay)

The one which is better is the one with which you are more comfortable.

SamsungPay has a few more capabilities in that it is compatible with more terminals. If it is a terminal which requires a chipped card to be inserted into the terminal, I have had better results with AndroidPay.

Additionally, I feel the one which is better is the one which is offering the better promotions at the time. Currently AndroidPay is running a promotion where you will qualify for a free Chromecast if you perform 10 transactions before the end of February. My free Chromecast is currently being shipped to my home.Smiley Happy I don't know of any current promotions for SamsungPay.

View solution in original post

rcschnoor
Legend

They should both work with this phone. Of course I assume you mean SamsungPay and AndroidPay(formerly known as GooglePay)

The one which is better is the one with which you are more comfortable.

SamsungPay has a few more capabilities in that it is compatible with more terminals. If it is a terminal which requires a chipped card to be inserted into the terminal, I have had better results with AndroidPay.

Additionally, I feel the one which is better is the one which is offering the better promotions at the time. Currently AndroidPay is running a promotion where you will qualify for a free Chromecast if you perform 10 transactions before the end of February. My free Chromecast is currently being shipped to my home.Smiley Happy I don't know of any current promotions for SamsungPay.

Hghlndr

SAMSUNG Pay is unavailable for ANY samsung devices other than the latest: S6, S6Edge, S6Edge+, and Note 5.

Only TapnPay in US for Android Users is Android Pay other than Bank issued accounts for TapnPay: Chase, etc

Hope this clears it up

0 Likes