Device trade in scam
janrick03

Let me start by saying that I've been a Verizon wireless customer for 10 years, since 2007 to be exact. Back in September 2017 I took advantage of the Samsung note 8 trade in for 50% off if I traded in a note 5. I did this for 2 of my lines since I had 2 note 5's. The 50% off would show up as a $20 credit on the bill for each line for 24 months. Well its now April 2018 and no credits!! I've been talking, chatting with verizon since September 2017 because of the credits not showing up.We're talking about a couple of times a month talking about this, Verizon assuring me each time the credits will show up within two billing cycles. I have yest to receive a single credit. Now, the last conversation I had with verizon, they changed the story to say they never received the old devices. So I pull out the USPS receipt showing I returned the phone. First time they ever said this since the numerous phone calls. After showing proof and Verizon confirming the tracking number shows the package was received, they changed the story yet again. This time they said I didn't return the old phones on time. They keep changing the story and not wanting to honor the promotion. I feel Verizon took advantage of me! Shame on you verizon. You lost a long time customer.

0 Likes