Data usage
RL_N_ANGEL
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why is both my wi-fi and 4G? This just sarted happening after last update. I use wi-fi at home to cut down on data usage.

0 Likes
Re: Data usage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RL_N_ANGEL, we're here to help address any concerns you have regarding your data usage. So that we can have a better understanding of what's going on, please clarify your question for us. Are you unable to connect to WiFi? 

Shawnte_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RL_N_ANGEL
Enthusiast - Level 3

No they are both connected at the same time I think. My wifi shows connected. Before updated the 4G icon would go black when I connected to wifi now the both stay lit when connected to wifi.( That is both wifi and 4G icons)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying that information RI_N_ANGEL. Have you reviewed your usage to see if data is happening at the same time it is connected to Wi-Fi? Is your "Switch to Mobile Data" enabled? Go to Settings> Connect> Wi-Fi> Advanced (tap three dots in upper right corner).

Alberto_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RL_N_ANGEL
Enthusiast - Level 3

Switch  to mobile data is disabled

0 Likes