DISABLE "Mobile Data Turned Off" every restart on Note 4 running Android 6
MadPhonasaurus

EVERY time I restart my Verizon Samsung Note 4 (running Android 6), a big white rectangle fills the screen with the following notification: "MOBILE DATA TURNED OFF. Unless you use Wi-Fi, you will not be able to use Internet, Email, or other apps that requre a data connection blah blah blah." I want to DISABLE this. IMPORTANT NOTE: This is not a "normal notification" that appears on the very top of the screen. This is a white square that fills my screen and I have to click "OK" every time I restart my phone. This has NOT been answered anywhere on the internet. A "similar" question has been answered on the internet whereby one is suggested to go into the Mobile Data preferences, etc., but this PARTICULAR question is not answered. Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: DISABLE "Mobile Data Turned Off" every restart on Note 4 running Android 6
steveng_vzw
Verizon Employee

MadPhonasaurus, we don't want you to get unneeded alerts on your phone. We are here to help. Is your phone up to date with the latest software from Google? When you get that notification does it provide you with options like Settings or a Do Not Show option? If you wait for sometime does the phone connect on its own and close that alert window?

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MadPhonasaurus

1.) Yes, absolute latest software.

2.) There are no "do not show" options.

3.) No, the window stays open.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
MadPhonasaurus, we'll get your phone working like it should again. Is your phone connected to our network? If so, are you having any issues with calls, texts, or data? When did this start?

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes