Charging me for not returning Note 7 while waiting for Pixel?
robbscut
Enthusiast - Level 3

About 4 weeks ago I ordered a pixel XL to replace my Note 7. At that time Verizon sent me a box to return the Note 7. Today I get a text message that says if I do not return the phone within 5 days I will be charged full price. I don't think that's right considering the fact that the pixel is supposed to ship on January 6th. What am I supposed to do between now and then?

0 Likes
Re: Charging me for not returning Note 7 while waiting for Pixel?
robbscut
Enthusiast - Level 3

How can I get these remarks on my account now? I don't want to spend another 30 minutes on hold when calling.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your time is valuable to us, robbscut. Do you still have a Samsung Note 7 in your possession? Have you received the shipping materials to send that device back to us yet?

For more information regarding the Samsung Note 7 recall process, click http://vz.to/2cUgg0r

0 Likes
robbscut
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes to both questions.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for getting back to us. We appreciate your business. If you have a older device you can activate that in the meantime. The previous link does have some great FAQ's that will assist.

JoeL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
robbscut
Enthusiast - Level 3

This did not answer my question. Completely unhelpful.  I came in here to ask a specific question and you refer me to FAQs? Already done that hence my question here.

0 Likes