Cant get exchange processed because live chat is down
tomfedyski

I've been having issues with my new device, and tried all the troubleshooting steps. I was told I could exchange it in store, but was unable to. I tried to process the last two nights, but Live Chat is down (which, as far as I can tell, is the only way to do an exchange and not just a return), and it is past the phone hours. It's now day 15 with the phone. Am I out of luck?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cant get exchange processed because live chat is down
bearone21
Legend

call cs, 1-800-922-0204

0 Likes
Re: Cant get exchange processed because live chat is down
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tomfedyski

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your new phone. I know how I depend on my phone for just about everything. I'm more than happy to take a deeper look into this to see if we can pinpoint what's going on, this way it can be resolved quickly. Can you please provide a more descriptive account of the issues you are experiencing so that we can better assist you. To address your other concern, the return period for the devices sold are 14 days, see here for the return policy https://vz.to/2H9Y4RW. Now with that being said, all of the new phones we sell come with a one year manufacturer's warranty. So if we are unable to resolve your concern through troubleshooting, you would be eligible for a certified like-new replacement at no charge as long as the phone is not damaged.

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes