Cannot exchange Note 7 for Note 5 without paying full price up front?
andemartinis
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just got the text from Verizon saying to exchange my Note 7 online. In my profile it shows I am eligible for an upgrade. However, when I put the Note 5 in my cart, I can only choose monthly payments or full retail price, whereas when I purchased the phone originally it was part of a 2-year contract and cost $399. Now my only options are to do monthly (which would ruin my current plan), or pay full retail price (~$700) for the Note 5, and I don't want to do either of those, I want to stay in the 2-year plan. Please advise.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cannot exchange Note 7 for Note 5 without paying full price up front?
andemartinis
Enthusiast - Level 1

Actually I called customer service and was able to remedy the situation there. Thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
katim_vzw
Verizon Employee
andemartinis,

I can relate to how important it is to get you set up with a reliable device at the pricing you prefer. Do you still have the Note 7 in your possession? Have you been able to order your Note 5 yet, or is it still appearing as full retail?

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
andemartinis
Enthusiast - Level 1

Actually I called customer service and was able to remedy the situation there. Thank you!

0 Likes