Can I Return My Galaxy Note 7 To Target?
Jaxensmommy

My local target has no note 7s for the exchange even though it's after Sept 21. They don't know when and if they are getting them. Am I stuck with a potentially exploding phone or do i have other options to get a note 7 replacement?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Target mobile
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Customer's safety is always number one! With sales through indirect agents, it would need to be returned through place of purchase. I would recommend returning to the store location and inquiring about a possible exchange until the store receives stock of the Note7.

HarleyE_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Target mobile
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Customer's safety is always number one! With sales through indirect agents, it would need to be returned through place of purchase. I would recommend returning to the store location and inquiring about a possible exchange until the store receives stock of the Note7.

HarleyE_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes