Buy one get one free note 20 ultra
LS32

I noticed that Verizon was charging a additional 10.00 on a buy one get one free.  I spoke with customer service who agreed that this was not the correct way to handle it. At first said the documentation said only up too 1000.00 but upon him looking at it also realized it was not state anywhere.  I purchased a buy one get one free for the note 20 ultra.  And it should balance out not me paying a additional 240.00 for a free phone.  Anyone else experience thus issue.  Before I press it to the next level. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Buy one get one free note 20 ultra
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LS32, it's important to us that our customers receive the promotions they qualified for as offered. When did you purchase your Note20 Ultra devices? Did you purchase the 128GB or 512GB size?

0 Likes
LS32

Brought it with the Verizon promotion in August.  It was a 128g. I have all of my paperwork and would really appreciate the billing adjustment. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to take a closer look. Please respond to the Private Note we are sending. ScottD_VZW.

0 Likes
mejawh20

Same happened to me.  I did the BOGO note 20 ultra in August as well and i have been on chat with a rep for 2 hours now saying he doesn't see it on my orders.  I have it right in front of me...that's an additional 41.66/month i've been paying...frustrating. Still...no help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to receive the promotions you qualify for and would like to review your situation in detail. Please check the Private Note we send you.

0 Likes