Re: Bluetooth doesn't seem to be working after taking the latest OTA software update.
JOAN912
Enthusiast - Level 2

I put my Galaxy S5 in Safe Mode and tried to pair, but it still says it cannot communicate with the Vivofit 2.  It does list it in the list of Available Devices, but pairing always fails.

What next?  Can a new update be released which corrects the BT pairing issue?

0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth doesn't seem to be working after taking the latest OTA software update.
TURJOH61
Enthusiast - Level 2

Your link took me to a page that says "

An unexpected error has occurred

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 3:58 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
Bacardio
Enthusiast - Level 2

Safe mode does not do anything with helping these Bluetooth devices.

The devices have not had any firmware updates.  The only thing that has changed in the update (N910VVRU2CQF2), which was sent by either Samsung or Verizon.

Now my devices not longer connect

0 Likes
JOAN912
Enthusiast - Level 2

I downloaded the Garmin Connect app onto my iPad, and was able to successfully pair and sync my Vivofit 2 to the iPad.  Fortunately, it had captured both sleep and step data from the days I was not able to connect to my Galaxy S5.

It seems that it was the rollout of the Verizon software that caused the BT failure, not the Garmin application.

0 Likes
LOZLOSA
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here. Having us repeatedly run reset and repair routines  for what is clearly a prematurely released software update is not happy making. Yo, Verizon: we need a corrective release.

LOZLOSA
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon: FWIW, this is happening with Fitbit, Garmen,  Pebble, etc. fitness devices. You know that, right?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to stay connected with your blood pressure monitor. I am sure we will figure out what is going on. Are you able to connect to any other Bluetooth device? What happens when you try to pair the device?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vicki_george
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why do I feel as if all the responses are the same regarding bluetooth issues and the Verizon Wireless update?  What I see is a lot of customers jumping through hoops and I find it hard that as large as Verizon is that they aren't testing it out themselves. 

I just want my Vivofit to pair up with my phone.  What can I do without everything else you have suggested to everyone else.  I have tried it, it doesn't work, don't ask me to repeat what isn't working for anyone else.

Thank you,

the-mace
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a note 4 and I can't get anything to connect via Bluetooth.  How long does it take to get a fix?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how all of these steps might be confusing. There are many factors that could be causing this issue. Safe Mode, disables all 3rd party applications. This helps us find out if any application is causing any issues with the device. An application or combination of applications can affect how a device works with certain features. The steps we provide helps us find out what is causing the issue. If a step works, then we can figure out exactly what happened and how to prevent it from happening again. Since this started with your device, have you been able to test your phone in Safe Mode? Has a Factory Reset been done?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes