Bluetooth Keyboard not working
PaulDM

I have a Motorola Bluetooth keyboard paired and connected, but Note 3 will accept input.  This keyboard does work on my Galaxy 10.1 Tablet.  Any suggestions or tips?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Bluetooth Keyboard not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi PaulDM,

Thanks for the clarification! Sounds like a compatibility issue. What is the specific model of your Bluetooth keyboard? Have you confirmed full compatibility with the manufacturer? While Bluetooth is a very open technology, not all Bluetooth profiles are supported or compatibles with all devices.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PaulDM,
I apologize that you are having problems with your bluetooth keyboard on the Galaxy 10.1. Does anything happen at all? No pairing or connecting? Is there an error message? 
We'll see what we can do to get it to work on the tablet since we know it works with the phone.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
PaulDM

Thank you.

Correction:

Actually the Bluetooth keyboard does work with my Tablet, but does NOT work with my Galaxy Note 3.  It does pair and it does connect to the Note 3 but the Note 3 takes no input from the keyboard when it should

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi PaulDM,

Thanks for the clarification! Sounds like a compatibility issue. What is the specific model of your Bluetooth keyboard? Have you confirmed full compatibility with the manufacturer? While Bluetooth is a very open technology, not all Bluetooth profiles are supported or compatibles with all devices.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
PaulDM

Keyboard is a Motorola Model KZ500v122

Thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there PaulDM,

Thanks for the additional information. Have you tried using it in multiple apps such as the text messaging app or the browser? Does it not accept input on anything?

If its pairing correctly and showing that it is connected. I would recommend reaching out to the manufacturer of this keyboard to check for compatibility. This is not one I'm familiar with.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport.

0 Likes