Anyone know about this email and what does it mean?
TAMKEI29
Enthusiast - Level 1

It was telling me that you received my equipment and then something concerning refund of the Note 7 full cost...$900 + and the $20 plus tax activation fee. However I have not received the box to ship it back yet. Plus where does my tax and activation fee refund go? I want it back to me! I had to pay another activation and tax for the replacement phone. Shouldn't have had to do that. Anyone know about this email and what does it mean?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I received an email from you...
Dbeak
Contributor - Level 1

I received that same email twice (one for each of the Note 7s) about a week apart.  I was confused because I did not pay out  $900+ for either phone, I only paid the tax. About 2 days later a credit for the exact amount that I did pay (tax) for each phone was refunded to the credited card I used.

BTW still waiting for the box for the second Note 7, but they reimbursed me anyway.

View solution in original post

Re: I received an email from you...
Dbeak
Contributor - Level 1

I received that same email twice (one for each of the Note 7s) about a week apart.  I was confused because I did not pay out  $900+ for either phone, I only paid the tax. About 2 days later a credit for the exact amount that I did pay (tax) for each phone was refunded to the credited card I used.

BTW still waiting for the box for the second Note 7, but they reimbursed me anyway.