Re: Anyone else having these issues since the upgrade end of May 2014 on the Samsung Note 3?
sanders07
Enthusiast - Level 3

Also right now these replacements under warranty so when the warranty expires (mind you it starts from when you got the original and doesn't start over when receiving a replacement) then I will have to pay the insurance fee for replacements.

0 Likes
Re: Anyone else having these issues since the upgrade end of May 2014 on the Samsung Note 3?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Heath1,

It looks like my assistance is needed here! There's no need to consider another wireless provider. I'm excited to partner with you and get all of your wireless concerns addressed. May I ask what service issue are you experiencing? If it's related to wireless service then zip code are you in? While we do not have access to your Dish account, we are passionate about getting all of your wireless concern addressed.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
twoodman
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the exact same problems. I have contacted support 4 times and received nothing positive. What do we need to do to get this fixed? I'm in the same boat as others. I don't want to quit Verizon, but can't continue this way. I work from home and need to be able to rely on my phone. This situation is really unacceptable.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello twoodman.

Help is right here, available for you too! Lets get all of your wireless concerns addressed so you can stay as a part of our happy wireless family. What issue are you experiencing? Can I assume that there isn't any physical or liquid damage on your Note 3? If you can share this info along with the software version then we can troubleshoot with you.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
sanders07
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have decided to switch carriers. This third replacement phone is now acting like all the other phones. I am not replacing for a fourth time nor am I paying for an expensive call phone service and I can not even use the phone. I hope you have better luck with Verizon than I did.

0 Likes
Heath1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am sorry to hear that you are leaving Verizon. After talking with our IS person at my job we have 50 phones signed on by Verizon.  Verizon had him replace the Sim card, reset the phone to the default factory setting,didn't do a thing.  When are the Non Verizon staff going to pass this issue on to Verizon high tech.  The problem started right after they upgraded the software on or around the 21st of May.  The cell service has been poor since then.  I happen to have a Samsung note 3 and a few others do too but the other phones have poor service as well and we live in the city.  It is funny 2 weeks ago I asked the customer service person to escalate this tech issue to the Verizon uppers.  No response from them, then I got a message from another customer service asking what the problem was and how they can help us.  It is all a can speech along with do this if this doesn't work try this. 

Enough please do not send me another text asking me what the problem is or how can I assist you.You can help all us Verizon users by escalating this tech poor calling service issue to the staff who wrote that software update. 

Thank you a Verizon customer who has been with you for over 15 years......

>>Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service<<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
sanders07
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just got off the phone with Verizon, of course they want to send another replacement. Then the rep tried to act like the phone isnt working due to apps on the phone. When I explained that the phone will stop at installing the apps on the phone to begin with, he wanted to act like I still did something to it. He pulled the "I have a note 3 and dont have this issue. Something is wrong that you are having this problem." Prior to calling I had tried to reset the phone and it never did shut down on its own. I had to pull the battery out and then the rep walked me through the reset. Then the phone started acting right and downloading apps. Sure enough after 10 minutes the phone stopped installing apps, but the rep kept telling me he will follow on monday to see me a replacement after he sees proof it is not the apps. Right, 4th of july is my last day will Verizon!

0 Likes