Re: Anyone else having Call Quality issues?
Michael_S
Enthusiast - Level 3

Update pertaining to the upgrade. To reiterate on my previous posts, the upgrade did not fix my distorted calls issue as well as that of some other customers.

I spoke with the executive office's support staff contact who had been helping me with the pre-upgrade distorted call issue to let her know that the upgrade did not fix my two Note 3s. She confirmed what I had previously stated that this issue persists with some customers and Samsung is working on yet another upgrade. She will also personally contact me at least once a week to keep me updated on the status of the second upgrade.

I have also previously stated that I switched to Verizon from T-Mobile and AT&T. I will say without bashing other carriers that I am very happy with the personal support I am receiving from Verizon. I just hope Samsung gets this fixed before holiday rush issues arrive.

In retrospect, I wish I had waited for the Note 4 with it's 64bit OS, and 16 megapixel camera but my other carrier's contract was due to expire. This same contact also said I still have the option even though it has been one month today, to swap the Note 3 for some other phone. In spite of this issue I think the Note 3 has excellent potential.

By the way if anyone else is still having this issue please let me know.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to enjoy the most reliable performance from your Galaxy Stellar Cosmo2112! Are you power cycling the device daily? Where are you located? Are the difficulties happening in more than one area or zip code? Does this affect data performance as well?

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
cynindesign
Contributor - Level 2

Why mention the Galaxy Stellar Cosmo2112......I didn't see it anywhere on this Note3 discussion???????

0 Likes
stevenray5384

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS    there service stinks.   and i've been lied to and treated like my time and the fact i chose them as my service doesn't matter!   i called two days after receiving my phone and wanted return labels and its on day 12 and haven't received them, and its they are saying its my responsibly to get the labels off line and have it back by Monday and i can't get them off line because i can't find them and they don't help.   also i shouldn't be told i don't have to pay the restocking fee and then made to pay it and as well as the phone i requested return labels for and haven't received.   VERIZON IS HORRIBLE AND I'LL Make sure everyone i know that has there service cancels

>> Edited to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

cynindesign wrote:

Why mention the Galaxy Stellar Cosmo2112......I didn't see it anywhere on this Note3 discussion???????

See post #189 (they should have posted elsewhere due to the phone model, but apparently they have a similar issue).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rizzell,

Buckle up! Because we're going to get you back in the 4G LTE fast lane. Have you run a speed test to confirm a noticeable drop? If so, what kind of speeds are you reporting? And what's your zip code? Please share.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
cynindesign
Contributor - Level 2

It's been so long since I've even considered speed....as I haven't  thought I've had issues here, how do we test speed? What's the most reliable way?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cynindesign, thanks for supporting jcollell with some excellent advice. A Network Extender allows you to make calls and in most cases provide faster access for email and other applications. It enhances indoor coverage to provide more reliable service. http://vz.to/GO3te0

LasinaH_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cynindesign, your secret is safe with us. You can private message on this forum. To send a direct message to someone, hover over the members Avatar and click "Follow" once you are following a member the member must in turn "Follow" you before you can begin to send private or direct messages back and forth between each other. 

LasinaH_VZW

0 Likes
cynindesign
Contributor - Level 2

Don't need it now....Michael S posted a summary, otherwise I would have harassed him, but it's good to know for the future

BTW, I asked how to do the speed test that's accurate and reliable?

0 Likes