Android 10 update for Note 9
Pooney44

Is there any information on when this update will be sent OTA?  The lack of communication from Google samsung and verizon is getting old. rethinking phones and service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Android 10 update for Note 9
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

VzW doesn't announce updates before they're released.  When the update is available, you'll be able to find it here:

Galaxy Note 9 Updates 

Have you seen the updates posted here?

Android 10 Update 

Musix_Magick
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon straight-up lies. They claim they're not in charge of updates and have not heard anything about when the new update is coming.  Everyone knows updates are carrier specific. At&t has theirs. T-Mobile posted the date of their update online.  The very LEAST Verizon could do is give a date!  We pay for the most expensive service there is.  We deserve more than lies.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pooney44, 

We want to make sure that you have the best experience possible on that device. Software updates optimize your device's performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches. That update is sent over the air, directly from the manufacturer Samsung. An alert will be sent to your device when it's available to download. Unfortunately, we're not advised of when the update will be sent. Sorry for this inconvenience. However, we hope that this general information is helpful to you. 

Click the link below for the steps on how to check for available software updates on your device: 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-202854/

LasinaJ_VZW

0 Likes
Fluxx
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ummm No! Samsung already released the US Note 9 variant of the Android 10 software LONG TIME AGO! Verizon then gets the release, makes modifications etc, then OTA it to us high paying Verizon Note9 users. I can't believe Verizon is literally one of the last US carriers to have still not released the Android 10 software for note 9. I'm blown away. Paid top dollar thru Verizon for my Note9 and have the highest tiered service plan they offer. And I'm last to be updated? Not right. You can go-to Samsung website, use smart switch software, connect to PC and manually download the Android 10 note 9 update. So don't say it's not released.  Make your mods, add your bloatware, and release it already. End of story

Fluxx
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's here finally! Lol Download Android 10

0 Likes