Accessories credit for Note 7, anyone?
STRAWBERRYVOGUE
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey everyone! I had the Note 7 and I'm part of this whole Note 7 hot mess situation.

They gave me the $100 credit for switching to the S7 Edge *however* they did not credit me for the accessories.. is anyone else experiencing this issue?

0 Likes
Re: Accessories credit for Note 7, anyone?
tk3765
Contributor - Level 3

It depends upon where you got the accessories.  If they were purchased form a Verizon outlet the credit back for the accessories should have been automatic.  If that is the case, I would recommend contacting Verizon via the chat vice phone; it seems to work a little better.

If you got accessories from other merchants, you'll need to contact them to find out if you can get the refund.  I know Amazon is accepting back all Note 7 accessory purchases regardless of date purchased; you just need to go through the standard return/refund process on their site.  If you have to return items, original packaging is NOT required. I wouldn't wait too long on this one; I imagine the allowable return acceptance period is going to expire eventually.

0 Likes
STRAWBERRYVOGUE
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got the accessories at a corporate store. I called the call center and the ad visor states we will receive the accessories refund in a check.

0 Likes
Theshape

Sorry, that person was wrong. It goes as a credit to your bill just like the $100 did. The $25 was put on my most recent bill that printed 3 weeks ago and I returned my phone on Sept 26th!!! So you should be seeing yours soon depending on when you returned it. Give it 2 full bill cycles!!

0 Likes