unlocked Samsung Galaxy S8 work on prepaid??
coolcook

Hello everyone, will  an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S8 work on Verizon wireless prepaid ? I know that it says it will BUT the manager in the Verizion store said it will not work ... soooo what is it .. Thanks for your help.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: unlocked Samsung Galaxy S8 work on prepaid??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Coolcook, it's so important to know a purchased device will work with your service.  Unfortunately we are unable to access Prepaid account.  However, our Prepaid department can fully assist you.  They can be reached directly by calling 888-294-6804.  Here are the steps to reach a rep the fastest:

1. Dial 888-294-6804
2. Enter 1 for English.
3. Enter your telephone number.
4. Will advise you of your balance.
5. Press option number 2 for anything else.
6. Then listen for option number 7 for other options.
7. Then it will ask you to speak your reason for calling.
8. When it asks for the reason for calling enter the number 7.
9. Then press option number 3 to speak to a representative.

Please notify us if you have any further issues as we are always here for you to help.

SeanC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: unlocked Samsung Galaxy S8 work on prepaid??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Coolcook, it's so important to know a purchased device will work with your service.  Unfortunately we are unable to access Prepaid account.  However, our Prepaid department can fully assist you.  They can be reached directly by calling 888-294-6804.  Here are the steps to reach a rep the fastest:

1. Dial 888-294-6804
2. Enter 1 for English.
3. Enter your telephone number.
4. Will advise you of your balance.
5. Press option number 2 for anything else.
6. Then listen for option number 7 for other options.
7. Then it will ask you to speak your reason for calling.
8. When it asks for the reason for calling enter the number 7.
9. Then press option number 3 to speak to a representative.

Please notify us if you have any further issues as we are always here for you to help.

SeanC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes