refill card activation error?
AndydaTROLL

Hey Verizon community, I had a problem about activating my refill card. I typed in my ten-digit refill card number through here:

v1.jpg

And after I pressed "Activate", this page popped out every time I tried it:
v2.jpg

I did this for a lot of times. I checked everything on my account, and I couldn't find anything wrong with my account. The title of the page says it's System Failure, but this shouldn't happen every time. So does anyone know why this occurs and can anyone help me with this? Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: refill card activation error?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for your post Andy, and I agree that this shouldn't happen everytime. We have limited access to prepay accounts here, but I would suggest contacting our prepaid customer service at *611 or 888-294-6804 to get to the bottom of this.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Ubergirljuliet
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the same problem. Why ? I got the refill card at Walgreens. Turns out it was a Verizon plus card. Verizon manager told me that it's not "technically a Verizon card."  So my money was wasted and can't get an answer. Rip off

0 Likes
kh_jenn

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic. Thank you.

0 Likes