prepaid plans?
clyde2009

I noticed they came out with a new prepaid plan for basic phones. $35 for unlimited text, 500 call minutes, and 500mb of data. I saw that this can be used with the Moto G. isn't that a smartphone? why don't they have this plan for smartphones? Smartphone plans are $45 for unlimited text, unlimited calls, and 500mb of data. The only difference are the calling minutes. Are they going to come out with the $35 plan for smartphones??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: prepaid plans?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unlikely. I doubt that $35 plan is compatible with the Moto G which is a smartphone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unlikely. I doubt that $35 plan is compatible with the Moto G which is a smartphone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Where did you see that this plan can be used with the Moto G? Because I sure don't see it

0 Likes
clyde2009

it is at Walmart. big signs everywhere and on the phone it has the $35 plan and you can get two cases with the

prepaid phone.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Well Walmart is wrong.

clyde2009

Ummmm it would have to come from Verizon or Walmart wouldn't have put it up....next time I am at Walmart, I will take a picture and post it.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Please do that. Unless wal-mart has some special deal with Verizon where you have to get the service through them.

valquiria
Contributor - Level 1

Maybe its the  Walmart promo with the 10$ bonus? 

0 Likes
Not applicable

You would think Wal-Mart would be pushing straight Talk more since you know, they own it.

0 Likes
valquiria
Contributor - Level 1

There's a promo from Walmart that in some models of Samsung Gusto and Moto G they gave 10$
back in the balance.

BB

0 Likes