offering data plans on prepaid.
amsmiling18

I am wanting to know when they will be offering data plans on prepaid cause i am wanting to get a smartphone or touchscreen it will be sure nice when they do and I hope they offer it soon, I just dont want to go out and get me a new phone on prepaid and then right after that they offer the data package so tell me when you think it may happen or is it going to be later on in the year? well let me know thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: offering data plans on prepaid.
budone
Legend

amsmiling18 wrote:

I am wanting to know when they will be offering data plans on prepaid cause i am wanting to get a smartphone or touchscreen it will be sure nice when they do and I hope they offer it soon, I just dont want to go out and get me a new phone on prepaid and then right after that they offer the data package so tell me when you think it may happen or is it going to be later on in the year? well let me know thanks!

Personally, and I am just speaking what I think, but I do not ever see Verfizon offering a Smartphone on Prepaid, UNLESS they charge the fullprice for the phone.

If they offered them at a discount, you could get it and just never reload the phone again and now you have a nice phone to maybe flash to another provider.

Again, just my two cents.

0 Likes
amsmiling18

Well I have talked to Verizon and they did say they was going to offer the data package at somepoint in time but not sure when so we can get smartphones and touchscreen phones. All I think it would do is you will pick the data package you want and it will subtract it from what you pay on your phone is all. But who knows with them when they will offer it I hope they do soon.

0 Likes
Lee-Lee
Contributor - Level 3

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know your comments and suggestions. Verizon Wireless is always looking for ways to enhance our way of doing business to better meet the needs of our customers. Your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate department for review and consideration. Your feedback provides us with the perfect opportunity to hear exactly what you think, and often leads to improvements you will see in the future.

0 Likes