You want me to spell my security question answer?!
SeriouslyGoneGirl

So, i decided to buy these verizon prepaid phones for my kids not knowing that every interaction that would have with customer service would be so freakin annoying! The first time I called was because, I was charged twice. I got a representative that asked me all the security questions, then asked me for a security PIN that I had not established yet. When I told her this she went on to ask me another security question, which I answered by the way, then she asked me to spell my answer! Seriously!!!!!! I ended up just letting her have it in the most sincere and professional way that I could. I advised her that it shouldn't be this hard to get "my" money back that was taken from me twice, and that i answered the questions. She finally reversed the second charge. After that within the last week, I have had to call them 4 times because one of my children's phones has been resetting itself and it takes you to the setup wizard.3 out 4 of those calls, with these very intelligent reps mind you, they kept telling me that because there wasn't enough money on the account, that the phone couldn't be used....? Really?

Let me see...$45 unlimited plan...and when you don't have $45 on the account, then you are charged $.20/text or like $.10 /minute for the money you do have on the account....wait, oh yeah THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU HAVE ON THE ACCOUNT DOESN'T MAKE YOUR PHONE RESET ITSELF! My last and only post for this [removed]...I'm taking my business elsewhere, if it wasn't for these ridiculous encounters with representatives that don't know a thing about their own products and couldn't effectively assist me, I would have been happy to just keep the service. If their prepaid customer service is this bad, I wonder how bad their support is for contract phones ....Never mind, I don't want to know.

Profanity removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: You want me to spell my security question answer?!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This saddens me to hear that you had this experience SeriouslyGoneGirl. This does not sound like us at all. I know ho important it is to have a phone that works for your children, since I do have 3 myself. I would recommend contacting our Prepaid department so they can further assist. There number is 888-294-6804. I am confident they will be able to further assist. 
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes