Why does Verizon have such horrible customer (no)service?
second_rate_customer

From the first week I have had my Verizon phone it has been nothing but problems. The phone itself and my cellular service has been excellent. But anytime I have had a problem I am told "NO". I needed a phone with email capability. I was told that my Samsung Intensity III would be good for it without being forced into a smart phone. After the first week, the trial period (which wasn't disclosed) for the email software ran out and I found out that I would have to pay a MONTHLY fee to access it. I went back to the store that I bought the phone and was told "You should have bought a smart phone" by the store manager. I told him that is fine. I will buy another phone. I was still in my 14 day return period. He informs me that there is a restock fee on my current phone and a new activation fee on the new phone. I didn't like this answer. So I called a couple of other stores in the area, none of them wanted to help me because I didn't buy my phone from their store. These are all corporate Verizon stores. Finally I decided I would put up with it and use the horrible Opera browser on the phone. Which I have to check constantly through the day for work. Fast forward to last week, some how my number ended up on a call list and I have had the same number call me at all hours of the day. So I decided to look up how to block a number, only to be informed that Verizon doesn't allow blocked numbers on prepaid plans. WHY? It costs you nothing to allow me to block a number. Why do you treat your customers this way? My original reason for getting a prepaid Verizon phone was IF I liked Verizon I would spend the money and buy and nice phone and sign a contract. You have done NOTHING to help me. NOTHING. But you send me several reminders every month to pay my bill.

WHY DO YOU HATE YOUR CUSTOMERS?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why does Verizon have such horrible customer (no)service?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@second_rate_customer

I don't want you to feel this way!  We do love you and we do value your business.  I highly recommend you reach out to our Prepaid Customer Service Team at (toll free) 888-294-6804 so they can go over options with you.  They will be happy to help.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
armaki
Contributor - Level 1

There is no point in asking. Just move to a different carrier and don't let verizon take up even one second of your time.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@second_rate_customer

I don't want you to feel this way!  We do love you and we do value your business.  I highly recommend you reach out to our Prepaid Customer Service Team at (toll free) 888-294-6804 so they can go over options with you.  They will be happy to help.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
second_rate_customer

Ok, it took you two days to come up with that response. Just the fact that

I have to contact "Prepaid Customer No-service" as apposed to customer

service contacting me (you know who I am) reiterates the point. Why are

there two different customer services? 'Why does it matter which type of

plan that I have as to who I can speak to?

I work in a customer service business. If I treated my customer half as bad

as you do, I wouldn't have a job. My customers have certain expectations of

what I can and can't do. First and for most "NO" is not an option. You

never tell a customer that, period.

The truly sad thing is that Verizon has a great product. But they aren't

willing to stand behind it. I went to Verizon because you have the best

coverage. However, every interaction I have since the initial sale has been

horrible. I will give your people a week to contact me directly. After that

I will have a new phone from a new carrier.

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 8:07 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
graemesellers
Enthusiast - Level 1

They do not care about prepaid customers at all. If we are such a burden I dont know why they even offer it.

0 Likes